American Tower 2nd-qtr profit falls
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Cellphone tower operator American Tower Corp's second-quarter profit fell 58 percent, as it set aside funds to cover losses at its international rental and management segment.
The company, which owns, operates and develops communications sites, earned $48.2 million, or 12 cents per share, on revenue of $697.7 million.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |