Coca-Cola exploring offer for F&N beverage unit-report
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co, the world's largest soft-drinks maker, is exploring a bid for the beverage unit of Singapore's Fraser and Neave Ltd, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing several people with knowledge of the matter.
The unit, which includes F&N's dairy and soft-drinks businesses, may be worth as much as $3 billion, two of the people told Bloomberg.
Coca-Cola hasn't made a decision and is waiting to see what other suitors do, Bloomberg said citing another anonymous person.
Kent Landers, a spokesman for Coca-Cola, told Reuters he couldn't comment on market speculation.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats