- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
DST Systems profit rises
August 1 |
August 1 (Reuters) - Data processing company DST Systems Inc's second-quarter profit more than doubled.
Earnings rose to $144.9 million, or $3.17 per share, from $55.2 million, or $1.17 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 77 cents per share.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $632.8 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this