DST Systems profit rises
August 1 (Reuters) - Data processing company DST Systems Inc's second-quarter profit more than doubled.
Earnings rose to $144.9 million, or $3.17 per share, from $55.2 million, or $1.17 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 77 cents per share.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $632.8 million.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand