DST Systems profit rises
August 1 (Reuters) - Data processing company DST Systems Inc's second-quarter profit more than doubled.
Earnings rose to $144.9 million, or $3.17 per share, from $55.2 million, or $1.17 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 77 cents per share.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $632.8 million.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media