DST Systems profit rises
August 1 (Reuters) - Data processing company DST Systems Inc's second-quarter profit more than doubled.
Earnings rose to $144.9 million, or $3.17 per share, from $55.2 million, or $1.17 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 77 cents per share.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $632.8 million.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources