DST Systems profit rises
August 1 (Reuters) - Data processing company DST Systems Inc's second-quarter profit more than doubled.
Earnings rose to $144.9 million, or $3.17 per share, from $55.2 million, or $1.17 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 77 cents per share.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $632.8 million.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead