Fresenius Medical Care Q2 net rises; keeps outlook
FRANKFURT Aug 1 (Reuters) - Fresenius Medical Care , the dialysis specialist controlled by Fresenius SE , reported its second-quarter net profit jumped 11 percent to $289 million, beating average expectations.
The world's largest operator of clinics and maker of dialysis machines said on Wednesday revenue growth in both North America and International was at a double digit percentage at constant currencies despite a difficult global economic environment.
Revenues rose 9 percent to $3.4 billion during the quarter, FMC said and affirmed its full-year sales and earnings outlook for net income of around $1.3 billion on revenue of around $14 billion.
Analysts in a Reuters poll had expect net income of $277 million and revenues of $4.47 billion. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data