- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Calif. judge rules in favor of HP in Itanium server case
SAN FRANCISCO |
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 1 (Reuters) - A California state court judge ruled in favor of Hewlett-Packard and against Oracle Corp in a bitter lawsuit over Oracle's decision to end support for HP's Itanium-based servers.
Santa Clara Superior Court Judge James Kleinberg wrote on Wednesday that a contract exists between HP and Oracle, and that Oracle is required to continue to offer its product suite on HP's Itanium server platform.
Oracle is required to port its products to HP's Itanium-based servers without charge to HP, the judge ruled.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this