Huntsman profit rises on higher demand
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker Huntsman Corp's net profit rose 9 percent in the second quarter, driven by strong demand for its products used in foam insulation.
Net income rose to $124 million, or 52 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $114 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue dipped about a percent to $2.91 billion.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York