Huntsman profit rises on higher demand
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker Huntsman Corp's net profit rose 9 percent in the second quarter, driven by strong demand for its products used in foam insulation.
Net income rose to $124 million, or 52 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $114 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue dipped about a percent to $2.91 billion.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge