REG - BG Group - Total Voting Rights
BG Group plc
Voting Rights and Share Capital
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules we hereby notify the market that as at
31 July 2012:
BG Group plc's capital consisted of 3,612,592,692 ordinary shares in issue.
The number of BG Group plc ordinary shares held in Treasury was 215,547,392.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in BG Group plc is 3,397,045,300.
The above figure (3,397,045,300) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in,
BG Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
1 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |