AAON, Inc. Second Quarter Results Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TULSA, OK, Aug 01 (Marketwire) -- AAON, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAON). A question and answer session will follow a brief presentation by our President, Norman Asbjornson. The entire call should last about 45 minutes. The call will cover: -- Second Quarter Performance for the period ended 06/30/2012. -- Recent Events -- Future Outlook Date of Call: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 Time: 4:15 p.m. (Eastern Time) Participant Dial-in Numbers: U.S. Toll Free: 877-737-1669 Canadian Toll Free: 800-501-6064 International Toll: 302-709-8008 Pass code: VA34474 Playback Instructions: U.S. Toll Free: 800-355-2355 International: 402-220-2946 Playback pass code: 34474# *The Playback will be available for: 7 days. AAON looks forward to your attendance at the call. About AAON AAON is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and sale of air conditioning and heating equipment consisting of standard, semi-custom and custom rooftop units, chillers, packaged mechanical rooms, air handling units, make-up air units, heat recovery units, condensing units and coils. Since the founding of AAON in 1988, AAON has maintained a commitment to design, develop, manufacture and deliver heating and cooling products to perform beyond all expectations and demonstrate the value of AAON to our customers. For more information, please visit www.aaon.com. Contact: Jerry R. Levine Phone: (914) 244-0292 Fax: (914) 244-0295 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM