REG - Sainsbury(J) PLC - Total Voting Rights
01 August 2012
J Sainsbury plc - Voting rights and capital
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules (the 'Rules'), we would like to notify the market of the following:
J Sainsbury plc's capital as at 31 July 2012 consists of 1,887,357,762 ordinary shares of 28 4/7 pence with voting rights. J Sainsbury plc does not hold any shares in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in J Sainsbury plc is 1,887,357,762.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, J Sainsbury plc under the Rules.
For further information please contact
Philip Davies +44 (0) 20 7695 3681
This information is provided by RNS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |