REG - Sainsbury(J) PLC - Total Voting Rights
01 August 2012
J Sainsbury plc - Voting rights and capital
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules (the 'Rules'), we would like to notify the market of the following:
J Sainsbury plc's capital as at 31 July 2012 consists of 1,887,357,762 ordinary shares of 28 4/7 pence with voting rights. J Sainsbury plc does not hold any shares in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in J Sainsbury plc is 1,887,357,762.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, J Sainsbury plc under the Rules.
For further information please contact
Philip Davies +44 (0) 20 7695 3681
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel