REG - Tesco PLC - Total Voting Rights
TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS
1 August 2012
TESCO PLC - TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
In accordance with the requirements of the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Tesco PLC (the "Company") hereby notifies the market that the Company's issued share capital as at 31 July 2012 consisted of 8,040,698,657 ordinary shares of 5p each. Each ordinary share carries the right to one vote in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of the Company. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore the total number of voting rights in the Company is 8,040,698,657.
The above figure may be used by shareholders and others with notification obligations as their denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Tel: 01992 632222
This information is provided by RNS
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling