REG - Barratt Developments - Total Voting Rights
VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules DTR 5.6.1 the Company announces that as at 31 July 2012:
· The Company's issued share capital is 976,072,467 ordinary shares of 10p each, to which an equal number of voting rights are attached. None of these ordinary shares is held in Treasury.
· Accordingly, the total number of voting rights to be considered when calculating whether a notification in relation to the Company's shares is required pursuant to the Disclosure and Transparency Rules is 976,072,467.
Any queries should be directed to:
Contact Name: Mr Tom Keevil (Company Secretary)
Contact Telephone: 01530 278278
Notification Date: 1 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting