REG - IMI PLC - Total Voting Rights
1 August 2012
Company Announcements Office
The Stock Exchange
IMI plc - Voting Rights and Capital as at 31 July 2012
IMI plc's current issued capital consists of 340,208,892 ordinary shares with voting rights.
IMI plc currently holds 19,124,700 ordinary shares in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in IMI plc is 321,084,192.
The above figure (321,084,192) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, IMI plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Senior Corporate Counsel
This information is provided by RNS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |