- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Brazil stocks reverse gains after Fed decision
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Aug 1 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index reversed earlier gains on Wednesday afternoon after the U.S. Federal Reserve stopped short of offering new monetary stimulus even as it signaled further bond buys could be in store.
At 3:19 p.m. local time (1819 GMT), the Bovespa was down 0.2 percent to 55,988.14 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this