NRG shuts Limestone 1 coal unit for work
Aug 1 (Reuters) - NRG Energy Inc shut its 831-megawatt Unit 1 at the Limestone coal-fired power plant in Texas on Tuesday to fix a water wall tube leak, a filing with state regulators showed.
The shutdown will last until Aug. 4, the filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter