New Issue-Ashland Inc sells $500 mln notes
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Ashland Inc on Thursday sold $500 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Scotia, and US Bancorp were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: ASHLAND INC AMT $500 MLN COUPON 4.75 PCT MATURITY 08/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 02/15/2013 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 4.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/07/2012 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 328 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections