Atlas Air posts higher profit
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Cargo carrier Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, aided by growth in military passenger service and higher commercial charter flying.
Net income was $30.9 million, or $1.16 a share, in the second quarter, compared with $23.8 million, or 90 cents a share, a year earlier.
The company stood by a prior view calling for full-year earnings to top $5.10 a share.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |