AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 14 percent in July
Aug 2 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc, the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 14 percent in July.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 26 percent to 11,510 units, while domestic sales rose 5 percent.
Total new vehicle sales rose to 21,650 units.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up