AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 14 percent in July
Aug 2 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc, the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 14 percent in July.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 26 percent to 11,510 units, while domestic sales rose 5 percent.
Total new vehicle sales rose to 21,650 units.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port