AutoNation new vehicle sales rise 14 percent in July
Aug 2 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc, the No. 1 U.S. auto retail group, said new vehicle sales to retail customers rose 14 percent in July.
The company said sales in its import segment jumped 26 percent to 11,510 units, while domestic sales rose 5 percent.
Total new vehicle sales rose to 21,650 units.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel