Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TUCSON, AZ, Aug 02 (Marketwire) -- The following is a statement from Vante: Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company. The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others. We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees. Contact: Peter Schwartz firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming