MIDCAP-Indonesia AKR Corporindo technicals suggest more downside
* For a technical outlook: link.reuters.com/quq79s Shares of AKR Corporindo, which are down 2 percent on Thursday, could fall further, technical charts suggest.
The stock has formed a descending triangle pattern and has cut the horizontal support line downwards. The descending triangle is a bearish formation that usually forms during a downtrend as a continuation pattern.
The MACD is bearish as it is trading below the signal line.
The stock price is just a tad above the 200-day exponential moving average, and a downward break is bearish.
The stock is down 2.77 percent over the past month, while the broader index is up 2.5 percent for the same period. (Reporting by Patturaja Murugaboopathy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran