Monster Worldwide forecasts weak third quarter
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Online recruitment firm Monster Worldwide Inc forecast weak third-quarter results citing weakness in Europe, and said its strategic alternatives process was proceeding as planned.
The parent of Monster.com expects to earn between 2 cents to 7 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with analysts' expectation of 9 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company expects revenue to decline 6 to 12 percent and bookings to be flat to down 10 percent.
Monster on Thursday reported an adjusted second-quarter profit of 6 cents per share, which was in line with analysts' estimates.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |