Monster Worldwide forecasts weak third quarter
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Online recruitment firm Monster Worldwide Inc forecast weak third-quarter results citing weakness in Europe, and said its strategic alternatives process was proceeding as planned.
The parent of Monster.com expects to earn between 2 cents to 7 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with analysts' expectation of 9 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company expects revenue to decline 6 to 12 percent and bookings to be flat to down 10 percent.
Monster on Thursday reported an adjusted second-quarter profit of 6 cents per share, which was in line with analysts' estimates.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash