Monster Worldwide forecasts weak third quarter
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Online recruitment firm Monster Worldwide Inc forecast weak third-quarter results citing weakness in Europe, and said its strategic alternatives process was proceeding as planned.
The parent of Monster.com expects to earn between 2 cents to 7 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with analysts' expectation of 9 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company expects revenue to decline 6 to 12 percent and bookings to be flat to down 10 percent.
Monster on Thursday reported an adjusted second-quarter profit of 6 cents per share, which was in line with analysts' estimates.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe