Western preparing for September turnaround at Gallup plant
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Western Refining Inc said on Thursday it is preparing for a turnaround and expansion project at its 21,100 barrel-per-day refinery in Gallup, New Mexico.
The refiner is negotiating long-term contracts to process more shale crude oil at its refineries in Texas and New Mexico.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |