Western preparing for September turnaround at Gallup plant
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Western Refining Inc said on Thursday it is preparing for a turnaround and expansion project at its 21,100 barrel-per-day refinery in Gallup, New Mexico.
The refiner is negotiating long-term contracts to process more shale crude oil at its refineries in Texas and New Mexico.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea