Adidas CEO will not sell struggling Reebok unit
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German sports apparel company Adidas (ADSGn.DE) said it was not planning to sell struggling unit Reebok and that it hopes to return the division to growth in 2013.
"I don't think it has anything to do with structure. What we were lacking in 2012 was new product initiatives," Chief Executive Herbert Hainer told reporters after the group reported second quarter results.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule