Cycling: China relegated, Germany win women's team sprint
LONDON (Reuters) - China were relegated in the women's Olympic track cycling team sprint on Thursday, meaning Germany won gold, organizers said without giving a reason.
China were handed silver instead. Australia had earlier beaten Ukraine in the bronze medal match.
(Editing by Mark Meadows)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |