Cycling: China relegated, Germany win women's team sprint
LONDON (Reuters) - China were relegated in the women's Olympic track cycling team sprint on Thursday, meaning Germany won gold, organizers said without giving a reason.
China were handed silver instead. Australia had earlier beaten Ukraine in the bronze medal match.
(Editing by Mark Meadows)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |