Cycling: China relegated, Germany win women's team sprint
LONDON (Reuters) - China were relegated in the women's Olympic track cycling team sprint on Thursday, meaning Germany won gold, organizers said without giving a reason.
China were handed silver instead. Australia had earlier beaten Ukraine in the bronze medal match.
(Editing by Mark Meadows)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials