Yingli trims panel shipment, margin views
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co cut its solar panel shipment estimate for the second quarter, trimmed its gross margin expectation and said it would report a foreign exchange loss of $28 million to $30 million.
Shipment volumes will show a rise of 13 percent to 14 percent from the previous quarter, down slightly from the 15 percent growth the company had expected. It said gross margin would be a "middle single-digit percentage," rather than a "middle to high single-digit percentage."
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media