China Southern's Xiamen Airlines to buy 40 Boeing 737 jets
HONG KONG Aug 3 (Reuters) - China Southern Airlines Co Ltd said on Friday that its subsidiary Xiamen Airlines has agreed to buy 40 Boeing 737 aircraft as it expands internationally.
The bill for the jets, which will be delivered from 2016 to 2019, was significantly less than the catalogue price of $3.36 billion in total because of concessions granted by Boeing, China Southern said in a statement.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry