- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms as Fed suspense builds, shares off highs |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Soft drink maker Cott's profit falls 5 pct
Aug 3 (Reuters) - Canadian soft drink maker Cott Corp said profit fell 5 percent on lower sales volumes.
Net income fell to $25.1 million, or 26 cents per share, for the second quarter from $26.5 million, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2 percent to $626 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this