ITT adjusted profit rises
Aug 3 (Reuters) - ITT Corp, which provides components for aerospace, rail, and energy markets, posted a rise in adjusted quarterly profit on strong sales to the U.S. mining, chemical and industrial markets.
Net income from continuing operations fell to $16.7 million, or 18 cents per share, for the second quarter, from $18.7 million, or 20 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, ITT earned 50 cents per share, compared with 46 cents per share last year.
Revenue rose 3 percent to $567.5 million.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections