ITT adjusted profit rises
Aug 3 (Reuters) - ITT Corp, which provides components for aerospace, rail, and energy markets, posted a rise in adjusted quarterly profit on strong sales to the U.S. mining, chemical and industrial markets.
Net income from continuing operations fell to $16.7 million, or 18 cents per share, for the second quarter, from $18.7 million, or 20 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, ITT earned 50 cents per share, compared with 46 cents per share last year.
Revenue rose 3 percent to $567.5 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order