Badminton: China's Lin in men's final with Lee
LONDON (Reuters) - Defending champion Lin Dan defeated South Korea's Lee Hyun-il 21-12 21-10 at the London Olympic badminton tournament on Friday to set up a re-match of the men's singles final at Beijing with Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei.
The top seeded Malaysian Lee earlier defeated China's Chen Long 21-13 21-14 in the first semi-final.
Lee will bid to win Malaysia's first gold medal.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |