Badminton: China's Lin in men's final with Lee
LONDON (Reuters) - Defending champion Lin Dan defeated South Korea's Lee Hyun-il 21-12 21-10 at the London Olympic badminton tournament on Friday to set up a re-match of the men's singles final at Beijing with Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei.
The top seeded Malaysian Lee earlier defeated China's Chen Long 21-13 21-14 in the first semi-final.
Lee will bid to win Malaysia's first gold medal.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by Mark Meadows)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |