Badminton: China's Lin in men's final with Lee
LONDON (Reuters) - Defending champion Lin Dan defeated South Korea's Lee Hyun-il 21-12 21-10 at the London Olympic badminton tournament on Friday to set up a re-match of the men's singles final at Beijing with Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei.
The top seeded Malaysian Lee earlier defeated China's Chen Long 21-13 21-14 in the first semi-final.
Lee will bid to win Malaysia's first gold medal.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials