Badminton: China beat Japan to win women's doubles gold
LONDON (Reuters) - China's Tian Qing and Zhao Yunlei beat Japan's Mizuki Fujii and Reika Kakiiwa 21-10 25-23 to win the women's badminton doubles Olympic gold medal on Saturday.
Tian and Zhao secured China's third gold medal of the badminton tournament at the London Games.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone