Badminton: China beat Japan to win women's doubles gold
LONDON (Reuters) - China's Tian Qing and Zhao Yunlei beat Japan's Mizuki Fujii and Reika Kakiiwa 21-10 25-23 to win the women's badminton doubles Olympic gold medal on Saturday.
Tian and Zhao secured China's third gold medal of the badminton tournament at the London Games.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs