Xx-New Issue-Constellation Brands sells $650 mln notes
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc on Monday sold $650 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, Rabo Securities, Barclays, and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC AMT $650 MLN COUPON 4.625 PCT MATURITY 03/01/2023 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 09/01/2012 MOODY'S Ba1 YIELD 4.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/14/2012 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 309 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt