REG - Rentokil Initial PLC - Acquisition
RENTOKIL INITIAL PLC (RTO)
ACQUISITION BY INITIAL FACILITIES OF MODUS FM
6 August 2012
Rentokil Initial plc is pleased to announce today the acquisition by its Initial Facilities Division of London-based technical facilities management business Modus FM from Modus Group Limited for up to £5.3m. The acquisition gives the Division additional technical services capability.
Modus FM provides mobile and on-site mechanical and electrical maintenance services. The business has a blue-chip customer base and employs a total of 160 people.
The Initial Facilities Division of Rentokil Initial plc hosted a seminar for analysts and investors on Friday 3 August 2012. The majority of the presentations given by its senior management team were webcast and are available to replay and view on the Rentokil Initial website. Detailed information about Initial Facilities, including information on Technical Services, is contained within these presentations.
Investors / Analysts enquiries:
Katharine Rycroft, Head of Investor Relations Rentokil Initial plc 01293 858 166
Malcolm Padley, Corporate Communications Rentokil Initial plc 07788 978 199
Catriona McDermott, Oliver Hughes Brunswick Group 020 7404 5959
This information is provided by RNS
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter