REG - easyJet PLC - easyJet Passenger Statistics for July 2012
6th August 2012
EASYJET PASSENGER STATISTICS FOR JULY 2012
Month ending July 2012 July 2011 Change
Passengers1 5,860,272 5,427,112 8.0%
Load Factor 2 92.5% 91.7% 0.8pp
Rolling 12 months ending July 2012 July 2011 Change
Passengers1 57,800,475 53,761,627 7.5%
Load Factor 2 88.8% 87.2% 1.6pp
Enquiries should be directed to:
Rachel Kentleton, Investor Relations +44 (0) 7961 754 468
Tom Oliver, Investor Relations +44 (0) 7950 996 262
Anna Knowles, Communications +44 (0) 7985 873 313
1. Represents the number of earned seats flown. Earned seats include seats that are flown whether or not the passenger turns up because easyJet is a no-refund airline, and once a flight has departed a no-show customer is generally not entitled to change flights or seek a refund. Earned seats also include seats provided for promotional purposes and to staff for business travel.
2. Represents the number of passengers as a proportion of the number of seats available for passengers. No weighting of the load factor is carried out to recognise the effect of varying flight (or "stage") lengths.
This information is provided by RNS
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'