New Issue-Northern States Power sells $800 mln in 2 parts
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Northern States Power Co on Monday sold $800 million of first mortgage bonds in two parts, said market sources. JP Morgan, UBS, and Wells Fargo were the active joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: NORTHERN STATES POWER CO TRANCHE 1 AMT $300 MLN COUPON 2.15 PCT MATURITY 08/15/2022 TYPE FMB ISS PRICE 99.848 FIRST PAY 02/15/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 2.167 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/13/2012 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 63 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 10 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $500 MLN COUPON 3.4 PCT MATURITY 08/15/2042 TYPE FMB ISS PRICE 99.236 FIRST PAY 02/15/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 3.441 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/13/2012 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 83 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 15 BPS
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl