PostNL posts moderate rise in Q2 operating profit
AMSTERDAM Aug 6 (Reuters) - Dutch postal group PostNL , under pressure to improve performance as mail volumes decline, on Monday reported a 9 percent increase in operating income due to lower costs and a rise in international and parcel delivery.
Underlying operating profit (EBIT) rose 9 percent to 97 million euros on revenue up 1.6 percent at 1.04 billion. (Reporting By Anthony Deutsch)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |