Citi to sell Diners Club card issuing UK, Ireland business
(Reuters) - Citigroup Inc (C.N) agreed to sell its Diners Club card issuing businesses in the United Kingdom and Ireland to private investor group Affiniture Cards Ltd as the bank continues to shed assets held in Citi Holdings.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The third largest U.S. bank is still feeling pain from Citi Holdings, a unit set up in 2009 to house assets and businesses it was looking to shed, after the 2007-2008 credit crunch forced multiple U.S. government rescues.
(Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source