Taiwan's HTC July sales fall 45 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Monday that unaudited consolidated sales for July were T$25 billion ($834 million), down 45 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$45.11 billion a year ago and T$30 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.9760 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans