- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Taiwan's HTC July sales fall 45 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Monday that unaudited consolidated sales for July were T$25 billion ($834 million), down 45 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$45.11 billion a year ago and T$30 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.9760 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this