- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
Taiwan's HTC July sales fall 45 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Monday that unaudited consolidated sales for July were T$25 billion ($834 million), down 45 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$45.11 billion a year ago and T$30 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.9760 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this