Samsung Electronics shares rise more than 4 percent
SEOUL (Reuters) - Shares in Samsung Electronics rebounded on Monday, rising more than 4 percent in a market lifted by stronger-than-expected U.S. jobs data and optimism about further easing by the European Central Bank.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey