Aecom profit falls
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Engineering and design company Aecom Technology Corp's third-quarter profit missed analysts' estimates as demand for its management support services slowed.
Revenue at the management support services segment, which provides direct support services for the U.S. Army, fell 9 percent to $248.7 million. The segment accounted for 12 percent of total revenue of $2.10 billion.
The net income fell to $69.4 million, or 63 cents per share, from $73.8 million, or 62 cents per share, a year earlier.
The number of outstanding shares fell 7 percent in the third quarter.
Analysts on average had expected earnings of 64 cents per share on revenue of $2.09 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company's stock closed at $15.98 on Monday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'