Silver miner Coeur d'Alene's quarterly profit drops
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Silver producer Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp reported a 40 percent drop in second-quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings were $23.0 million or 26 cents per share, compared with $38.6 million, or 43 cents per share in the same quarter of last year. Revenue rose to $254.4 million from $231.1 million a year earlier.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |