Silver miner Coeur d'Alene's quarterly profit drops
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Silver producer Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp reported a 40 percent drop in second-quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings were $23.0 million or 26 cents per share, compared with $38.6 million, or 43 cents per share in the same quarter of last year. Revenue rose to $254.4 million from $231.1 million a year earlier.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port