Russian broadcaster CTC Q2 earnings fall 11 pct y/y
MOSCOW Aug 7 (Reuters) - Russian broadcaster CTC Media said on Tuesday its second-quarter net profit fell 11 percent, year-on-year, to $34.05 million, dragged down by lower sales and audience share.
Revenues decreased 8 percent to $187.6 million, the company said in a statement, due mainly to the depreciation of the Russian rouble against the dollar, while in rouble terms the revenues were up 2 percent.
The company also said its operating income before depreciation and amortisation (OIBDA) decreased 18 percent to $54.1 million, for an OIBDA margin of 28.8 percent - down from 32.3 percent a year ago.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets