India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Aug 7 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($90.16 million) via five-year bonds at 9.50 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday.
HSBC and Kotak Mahindra Bank are the arrangers to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 55.4600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel