India's HDFC plans to raise min 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Aug 7 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise at least 5 billion rupees ($90.16 million) via five-year bonds at 9.50 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday.
HSBC and Kotak Mahindra Bank are the arrangers to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 55.4600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report