New Issue-Ingram Micro sells $300 mln in notes
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Ingram Micro Inc on Tuesday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Morgan Stanley and RBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INGRAM MICRO AMT $300 MLN COUPON 5 PCT MATURITY 8/10/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.402 FIRST PAY 2/10/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 5.077 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/10/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 345 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.