BRIEF-Moody's assigns A3 to Kyushu Electric Power's Japan bonds
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K. K. has assigned its A3 rating to the bonds issued by Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc.'s (Kyushu Electric). The rating outlook is negative.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details