BRIEF-Moody's assigns A3 to Kyushu Electric Power's Japan bonds
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K. K. has assigned its A3 rating to the bonds issued by Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc.'s (Kyushu Electric). The rating outlook is negative.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |