CIBC to acquire MFS McLean Budden's private wealth unit
TORONTO Aug 7 (Reuters) - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has agreed to acquire MFS McLean Budden's private wealth business, which manages about $1.4 billion in assets for high-net-worth individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in the fourth-quarter of this year, were not disclosed in CIBC's statement on Tuesday.
CIBC said the deal solidifies its position as one of Canada's fastest growing wealth managers.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets