- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Sailing: Spain's Alabau Neira wins women's windsurfing
WEYMOUTH, England |
WEYMOUTH, England (Reuters) - Spaniard Marina Alabau Neira won the Olympic RS:X windsurfing women's gold medal on Tuesday.
Tuuli Petaja of Finland won the silver medal and Zofia Noceti-Klepacka of Poland the bronze.
(Writing by Ori Lewis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this