Sailing: Spain's Alabau Neira wins women's windsurfing
WEYMOUTH, England (Reuters) - Spaniard Marina Alabau Neira won the Olympic RS:X windsurfing women's gold medal on Tuesday.
Tuuli Petaja of Finland won the silver medal and Zofia Noceti-Klepacka of Poland the bronze.
(Writing by Ori Lewis)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon