All workers accounted for at Chevron Richmond refinery: sources
HOUSTON (Reuters) - All workers have been accounted for at Chevron Corp's 245,271 barrel per day (bpd) Richmond, California, refinery, following a blaze at a crude distillation unit on Monday, according to sources familiar with refinery operations.
(Reporting by Erwin Seba; editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.
A federal judge struck down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, handing a major victory to gay rights activists in a conservative state Slideshow